HOW CAN I HELP?
If you’re struggling with anxiety or depression, therapy can
- reduce stress and loneliness
- understand what your needs and priorities are
- learn to rely on your own strengths
If you’re having a difficult time during pregnancy, we can
- address your anxieties about the birth, especially if you’ve gone through a traumatic experience in the past
- work through any worries about juggling pregnancy and a career
If you think you may be experiencing postpartum depression, work-related stress, or anxiety linked to dating, feel free to reach out.
Psychotherapy in New York City and Scarsdale